Valentine’s day is around the corner, and because most of us are busy raising little people, date nights sure aren’t what they used to be. They might even be nonexistent for now. It can sometimes be challenging to find the time to connect with our partners, and when we have the time, we might lack the energy and end up lovingly scrolling our social media next to each other on the couch. (Nothing says we have small kids like falling asleep next to each other on the sofa). We go through life’s motions and forget to check in with each other, but reconnecting doesn’t have to be complicated. You can even make a game out of it. Here are 20 fun questions to ask your spouse.
- What has been making you happy lately?
- What makes you feel proud of yourself?
- What was the best part of your day?
- If you could relive one of our days together, which would it be and why?
- Describe your dream vacation.
- What is your favourite part of being a parent?
- What would it be if you could choose one thing never to do again?
- What was your favourite place when you were a kid, and why?
- If you had to rewatch only one movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- What is the best and the worst place you have visited, and why?
- What is your favourite thing about me?
- What was your first impression of me?
- Do you remember the first thing you said to me?
- What is the most romantic thing I have done for you?
- What is the worst advice you ever got? And the best?
- What would you do with your life if you had unlimited money and time?
- If you had one superpower, what would it be and why?
- What was the best meal of your life?
- If you had one do-over, what would it be?
Happy Valentine’s Day Mamas!
Leave a Reply